Polymorph is a thermoplastic polymer which melts at 62°C and consists of small off-white plastic granules. By heating these granules in hot water the user can easily melt the pellets to form a transparent flexible material. Once melted the opaque white pellets fuse together, become transparent and soften, allowing the user to form the plastic by hand into unique shapes. Polymorph has unlimited uses, from prototyping new products, creating gadgets and toys to replacement parts and general DIY repairs. This is the strongest Polymorph available on the market and it's immense strength makes it's DIY possibilities huge. Adding colour to Polymorph or painting finished products allows an even more impressive range of shapes and ideas to be created.
Polymorph is also available in a variety of colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and fluorescent pellets. Mixing these with each other and with plain Polymorph can create even more colours and shades! Buying pre-coloured pellets means you don't have to colour it yourself using the pigments, as it is all done for you!
How to use
- Simply heat the pellets in water over 62°C
- Leave the pellets to melt in the water until they turn transparent
- Carefully remove the fused pellets from the water and mould by hand
- Allow the Polymorph to cool until hardened
- Re-heat if further moulding is required
- Re-usable as many times as required
- Fully biodegradable (in soil conditions)
- 100% non-toxic
- Melts at temperatures over 62°C (only use water)
- Very strong once hard